Room rates provided above are special rates applicable for delegates attending The 6th Annual Conqueror Meeting only.
The above rates are per room per night and are applicable for 3 nights pre and post stay. All room rates are inclusive of local taxes.
Daily buffet breakfast and internet are included in the rate.
Basic internet access which is provided for guests staying in the hotel can be accessible in the meeting rooms, restaurants and lobby area.
Extra Bed will be charged at THB 2,000 net/night including buffet breakfast.
Deluxe Room Ammenities
- Air-conditioning control panel
- Down & Duvet pillows
- Hypoallergenic pillows (on request)
- Rollaway bed / Extra bed (additional fee)
- Writing desk
- Iron and ironing Board
- 32 inch flat screen TV Satellite and cable channels
- Tea and Coffee bags with electric heater
- Complimentary bottled water
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
The official check-in time is 14:00 and the check-out time is 12:00 noon.
100% of room rate
10:00 - 14:00
50% of room rate
12:00 - 18:00
50% of room rate
100% of room rate
BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS
• Hotel reservations must be made directly with the hotel via this link.
• In the case of any changes to your hotel booking, please contact the hotel directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All room bookings must be guaranteed with a valid credit card.
• Delegates must supply a credit card at the time of booking (payment for your stay is processed by the hotel upon check-out).
• All room and room-related costs will be charged on your own account and must be settled at check-out.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PLAZA ATHENEE
A cancellation or amendment for individual reservation must be received at least 48 hours prior the expected arrival.
Any late cancellation, any reserved rooms that fail to check-in / no show on the date of reservation will be subject to a penalty a full night's room rate plus all subsequent nights (entire stay) will be charged to the Master account for sponsored guest. Or charged to individual guest account for non-sponsored guest.
Reinstatement of the canceled/no show room will be made subject to availability of room type and rate. No obligation.
* Please note; Conqueror is not responsible for the booking or cancelling of rooms. Agents must book and cancel directly with the hotel.
Airport Transfer Services from/to Suvarnabhumi International Airport
Luxury Sedan BMW 730 THB
2,900 net/car/way (maximum 3 passengers)
Toyota Commuter VIP Van
THB 2,500 net/car/way (maximum 8 passengers)
Remark: Distance from airport to hotel estimate at about 40 KM. (30-45 minutes), rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
Airport Welcomes Service
When the aircraft door is opened and you disembark, you are met by our staff at the aircraft door. You are then moved to the VIP immigration checkpoint, where your entry into the Kingdom is expedited in a matter of minutes. Therefore, at the baggage claim area, your belongings will be also care by our staff in absolute style and comfort.
* Fast Track Service at THB 1,500 net/person.
Taxi fare to the hotel is estimated at 400THB including a 50THB airport surcharge.
After collecting your baggage, head through customs and turn right. It is advisable to get your currency from either the Bureau de Change or an ATM prior to leaving the airport. As you leave you will see vendors and sellers, ignore them and head straight to the taxi rank outside the arrivals area. Once there friendly staff will ask for your hotel (Grand Millennium Sukhumvit) and they will give you a piece of paper with the name of the hotel in Thai and direct you to the correct taxi. Give the paper to the driver and tell them 'toll-way'. Give them 100THB for the tolls otherwise the back streets will take up most of your journey and you will end up paying the earth! All metered taxis are air-conditioned and safe to use.
Bangkok airport is extremely large therefore we recommend you arrive at the airport at least 4 hours prior to departure. That means your transfer or taxi should leave the hotel no later than 4 and ½ hours before your flight.
| LATEST NEWS
CQR PARIS - MARSEILLE - LE HAVRE - LYON WELCOMES NEW CO DIRECTOR
We are pleased to announce that Airsea International France continues to expand and grow throughout the years, and as such they are welcoming on board their new co director, Mr Steven Darmon.